Monday, March 31, 2008

21 today...

21 movie posterJust a short entry today.

I got very excited yesterday when I worked out how to add ALT tags to the images I use on this blog. For those not in the know regards website html code, this means that when you hover over the images you should get a caption for the picture. How exciting!

Today after a morning run I popped to the movies to see 21. The lead actor is a Brit named Jim Sturgess who's been in such TV classics as Heartbeat and a Touch of Frost, plus he's joined by Kevin Spacey (American Beauty, The Usual Suspects) and Kate Bosworth (Superman Returns). The film's not bad and certainly watchable, another 3 stars ***

Anyway, better go and do some revision for my written driving test exam next Monday!!

Bye for now...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails