Sunday, June 1, 2008

Adrian Grenier and the cast of Entourage spotted on Santa Monica Boulevard, L.A....

HBO's popular TV series Entourage
Finally my loyal fans, we have another Hollywood celebrity sighting after a long dry spell and the giddy heights of Desperate Housewives Teri Hatcher, this time we have the lead hunk, Adrian Grenier, and cast from HBO's popular TV series Entourage.

Adrian Grenier plays the lead character, Vince, in the TV show and he also starred in The Devil wears Prada movie alongside Anne Hathaway.

Today at around 3.50pm we were driving along Santa Monica Blvd in West Hollywood and saw a commotion up ahead, with lots of cameras flashes in the middle of the road.

Luckily I had my trusty camera handy and I managed to snap these beauties of Adrian and his fellow cast members, Jeremy Piven (Ari), Kevin Connolly (Eric), Kevin Dillon (Drama) and Jerry Ferrara (Turtle).

They appeared to be getting their photograph taken for a promo shoot for the TV series and they were cooly strolling along Santa Monica, amidst the afternoon L.A. traffic, with the dry ice flowing and camera lights flashing!

Adrian Grenier and the cast of HBO's Entourage strut their stuff
It was all very Hollywood, dharling!
Adrian Grenier and the cast of Entourage at a photoshoot on Santa Monica Blvd, West Hollywood
I think Adrian spotted my camera with its long zoom lens and decided to casually turn his head to the other direction as I snapped away - too late, gotcha!
Adrian Grenier and the cast of Entourage at a photoshoot on Santa Monica Blvd, West Hollywood
I had him and his posse, dare I say, 'entourage', in my sights and he wasn't getting away!
Adrian Grenier and the cast of Entourage at a photoshoot on Santa Monica Blvd, West Hollywood
Adrian and Jeremy Piven (looking fine in his dapper suit) caught in action on camera on the streets of West Hollywood.
Adrian Grenier and Jeremy Piven with the cast of Entourage at a photoshoot on Santa Monica Blvd, West Hollywood
Luckily the traffic was slow and we had a front seat view as we watched them strut their stuff towards the 'real' cameras - how glamorous.
Lights, camera, action for the Entourage crew
And strut...
The Entourage cast strut their stuff down Santa Monica Blvd
Looking good, work that camera...
Entourage cast strut their stuff in front of the cameras
And pose...
Entourage cast strut their stuff in front of the cameras
And that was another day of celebrity sightings and star spotting in Hollywood for Jason in Hollywood.

Come back soon for more behind the scenes insights from TV, movie land and more...

2 comments:

rileygsmommy said...

No comments on this??? Are you kidding me? I would have died if I'd been you that day! You are super lucky! I'm jealous!

Jason in Hollywood said...

I was very lucky to have a super-fast and long lens camera to snap away whilst we drove past the Entourage crew - it has been my best Hollywood sighting to date (that I've managed to capture in pictures).

Although seeing 'Sayid' from lOST at dinner the other night was also cool!

Related Posts with Thumbnails