Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Another day, another paint brush...

I've had another day of decorating today and this time I've been applying my skills to gloss paintwork.


I'm not sure if it's the type of paint we bought, but this semi-gloss doesn't seem to smell at all, unlike the stinky fumes of the gloss paint back in the UK.

It's been quite a productive day and I've just had an invigorating shower, which 70% of you voted that you preferred.  Don't forget to vote in the latest poll and let me know what type of movie genre you like to watch!

I'll be brief today as we're off grocery shopping tonight and I'm driving there and it's the first time I've driven at night, so wish me luck.
My new Honda CR-V - my first ever car
Here's a sneak peak of my new and first ever car, better ones to follow soon!

See you all soon...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails