Saturday, August 30, 2008

Entourage - the story continues...

So like all good stories, this one runs and runs.


It's the continuing saga of the Entourage cast fifth season photo-shoot that I witnessed on 1st June and is currently the most popular post on my blog this month.
Entourage season 5 cast poster on bus in L.A.
Not only can you see the promotional poster, that we saw being photographed on Santa Monica Blvd, on billboards around L.A., but it's now on the sides of buses too (and a double-decker no less!).

We spotted this one at The Grove earlier today.  I'm sure I'll have a new showbiz story soon, but for now I'm going to milk this Entourage story for all it's worth!

Bye for now, we're off for Cooper's first walk up Runyon Canyon...

2 comments:

rileygsmommy said...

No comments on this one yet? Are you serious? Listen, I live in Podunk, Tennessee and I would WET myself if I saw this bus driving down a street. That is awesome and I'm so glad you got a shot of it! Thanks for sharing... I can't wait for more.....

crrrazy12 said...

Our Team at RealWheels Accessories in Gurnee, IL created the crazy wheels for the buses. Each was laser-cut from stainless steel, and then over 200 crystals were individually attached to each cover. In the sun, they are UNBELIEVABLE!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails