Monday, September 22, 2008

The race begins again, who will win...?

Dancing with the Stars season 7 posterThere's only 43 days left until the U.S. Presidential Election is held, but there's an even more important contest that starts tonight.


Regular visitors to Jason in Hollywood will know that I'm a big fan of Dancing with the Stars, so I'm all excited the seventh season is starting this evening.

However, it does sound like ABC are stretching out the season opener though, as it's a three-night premiere event compared to only two nights last season (and that was a bit overkill if truth be told).

Anyway, the thirteen 'Stars' of this season will include: Lance Bass former member of pop group NSYNC, singer Toni Braxton, reality TV star Kim Kardashian, celebrity chef Rocco DiSpirito, 82 year old actress Cloris Leachman, Olympic Gold Medal sprinter Maurice Greene, the youngest ever contestant Cody Linley from Disney's Hannah Montana, daytime TV actress Susan Lucci, Superbowl Champion Warren Sapp, comedian Jeff Ross, actor Ted McGinley, Beach Volleyball champion Misty May-Treanor and finally actress and host Brooke Burke.

As I'm from the UK I only recognise a handful of these personalities, so let's hope their dancing can make them stand out. They need to give it their best shot as two couples will be eliminated in the first week of the competition.

I'll also be recording the show tonight as I'm out for dinner at Firefly in Studio City, although I nearly couldn't set the video as I'd already programmed it for Terminator: The Sarah Conner Chronicles and the third season of Heroes which premieres tonight - luckily we have two DVRs (phew!).

Anyway, stay tuned for my predictions on who I think the first two couples to be eliminated this season will be...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails