Saturday, October 18, 2008

Happy Birthday Cooper - 6 months old today...

I know it's normally customary to celebrate a birthday every year, but when you live with a puppy time seems to fly by and when you're talking dog years, Cooper is actually about three and a half years old already.

So I thought it was time for another photo recap of the last two months similar to how I did the retrospective of our puppy's first four months in pictures.

Just what exactly has Cooper been up to?

18 WEEKS OLD
Helping us decorate...
Dog with goggles at 18 weeks
Enjoying his chew...
Chewing at 18 weeks

19 WEEKS OLD
Enjoying his crate...
Enjoying his crate at 19 weeks
Chewing sticks in Palisades Park in Santa Monica...
Chewing syicks in the park at 19 weeks

20 WEEKS OLD
Happy and content Cooper...
Happy Cooper at 20 weeks
Runyon Canyon Cooper celebrity spotting...
Runyon Canyon Cooper at 20 weeks

21 WEEKS OLD
Paws on the bench...
Paws on the bench at 21 weeks
So photogenic...
Cooper sitting at 21 weeks
With his dad at Runyon Canyon...
21 week old Cooper & his dad Charlie at Runyon Canyon
Such a proud looking pup...
Proud Cooper on the bench at 21 weeks

22 WEEKS OLD
No dignity in sleep...
No dignity at 22 weeks
Sound asleep...
Sound asleep at 22 weeks
Dozing again...
Sleeping again at 22 weeks
Nearly all his puppy teeth have fallen out...
Puppy teeth

23 WEEKS OLD
Having fun at Sycamore Cove in Ventura County...
Beach puppy fun
Sandy beach pup...
Sandy pup at 23 weeks
Splashing through the waves racing up the beach...
Beach puppy leading the way
Sandy nose puppy...
Sandy nose pup
Pacific Ocean pup...
Pacific Ocean pup

24 WEEKS OLD
Overlooking L.A. at Runyon Canyon...
Cooper & Jason overlooking L.A.
Duck and pup...
Duck toy & pup
Hmm, just how long will this cream rug stay clean...?
24 week old Cooper

25 WEEKS +
Getting everywhere...
I get everywhere at 25 weeks
Still dog tired after a good walk...
Dog tired at 25 weeks
Looking naughty...
I look so naughty

As you can see, he's a happy pup and is much loved. We've had him now for four crazy months and we're all still having lots of fun (even when he's a terror).

On a puppy related subject, I laughed out loud the other day when one visitor to my blog had arrived by typing into Google search "four month Labrador won't listen" - been there, done that!

Where in the world would we be without adorable yellow Labradors (chocolate and black ones too)?

I hope you've enjoyed the pictures, I'm sure the months to come there will be many more to share...

5 comments:

Money Talks said...

Great BLOG! Please visit mine below Vancouver Actors

Oshtorombha said...

I loved your puppy's pics. Have been following Cooper's growth... give him a hug from me, he is adorable. It is good to see that you love your dog so much.

Nandita.

desensitized said...

Hi,being a lab owner myself,I have to admit Cooper is the cutest dog in the world!You seem to be a very good daddy.Love your blog.

Hammers said...

Thank you so much for posting the progress of your boy Cooper. We recently got two yellow labs (brothers) and have been using your blog as a guide for what to expect as they mature. I hope our Billy & Jack turn out half as gorgeous as Cooper! Thanks again :)

Jason in Hollywood said...

Hey Hammers, thanks for the kind words.

Cooper is our star, so I love showing the world how he's doing. Can you believe he's now 17 months!

I'd love to see pictures of your pups if you have any to share - I love yellow labs and so do all my visitors!

Related Posts with Thumbnails