Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween - let the spooky spectacle begin...

Happy Halloween one and all, be you a witch, zombie or troll you're all welcome here at 'Jason in Halloween!'
Happy Halloween Balloon
The frightful day is finally here and to mark the occasion this morning was especially stormy with a drop of rain at 6am this morning and cloudy skies to set the mood.
Halloween balloon against stormy skies
We're having a few people over this evening for pre-parade drinks, then venturing out into the frightening wilds of West Hollywood.
Halloween balloon trio
This morning I whizzed out on my Honda-powered broomstick to pick up a few spooky supplies - the obligatory candy (that's chocs and sweets UK folks) for the 'trick or treaters' (although we live in a condo complex with very few kids, so are they just for me?), ghoulish decorations and hard liquor.
Halloween balloons
I thought I'd get into the festive spirit and buy some devilishly wicked balloons, which went down a treat with Cooper.  
Halloween balloons puppy fun
I fear they will come to a shocking end none too soon though, that is, if Cooper has anything to say about it.
Pumpkin balloon puppy
Whilst Cooper was playing with his new toys I scooted off to the gym to get all pumped up so that I look extra fabulous in my costume tonight (don't worry I didn't leave him unsupervised with the balloons, although it would have been quite funny to hear a helium woof from him).
Trick or treat pup
Next I'm popping out to grab a last minute pumpkin to carve (let's hope there are some left!).
Cooper face to face with pumpkin face
This morning when I was out and about I saw lots of school children walking down the street in their costumes - lots of pirates, witches, black cats and even princesses in pink.  They all looked so cute, but I can't wait to see all the grown-ups strutting their stuff down Santa Monica Blvd tonight.
Cute pup Cooper playing with his balloon
Speaking of cute, how adorable does cooper look playing with his ghost balloon on our roof deck.
Boo goes the Halloween ghost balloon
If only balloons could talk, I'm sure there's real fear in those eyes.
And like I said before, I wonder how long it'll be before we hear a 'POP' sound rather than 'BOO' from the balloon.
Halloween balloon fun
There's no getting away from Cooper balloon, your days are numbered.
Ghost balloon & Halloween pup
As I've already mentioned we're off to the big WEHO costume parade this evening, so whatever spooky goings-on you get up to have fun and don't be too scared!
West Hollywood Halloween parade banner 2008
Happy haunting folks...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails