Thursday, October 30, 2008

High School Musical 3 is not just for kids...

Well, that's what I keep telling myself anyway.  Oh, who am I trying to fool, I'm just a big kid at heart!
High School Musical 3: Senior Year movie poster
I won't go into lengthy movie breakdown, but the real star of this movie is Zac Efron (and his pumped up arms).  He was great as Link Larkin in Hairspray, but for millions of screaming fans I'm sure he'll forever be known as Troy Bolton.

Zac Efron in High School Musical 3 - Senior Year
It's the ultimate feel-good film with some quite memorable songs too and has a real cinematic feel to it (rather than being just another TV movie).  You can really see why kids around the globe love it.  And this big kid did too!

I even ventured out of my comfort zone as it wasn't showing at the Arclight Hollywood or The Grove movie theatre and drove to the AMC cinema at the Westfield shopping centre in Century City.

Anyway High School Musical 3: Senior Year is vibrant, colourful and upbeat, so give your kids a treat (borrow some if you have to) and go see it to put a smile on your face and a spring in your step.  I give it four wholesome **** stars.

Come back tomorrow for some ghoulish goings-on as Halloween fever takes over West Hollywood...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails