Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Election day is finally here...

After months of seemingly non-stop campaigning today America finally votes on a new President.

US Presidential Election day - November 4th 2008
At one stage it seemed that the race was actually between Obama and Hillary Clinton, but now the final countdown is between Obama and McCain.

It would have been nice to have a female President, but I think it will be equally groundbreaking to have the first black President to usher in a new era of change for America.

This morning when I took Cooper out for his early morning walk at 6am, people were already lining up to vote, so I think there's going to be a huge turn out at the polls for this historic election.  

If I could vote here, my vote would go to Barack Obama.



But let's see when the dust settles who will be the victor and in the meantime I'll keep my fingers crossed for Obama

All I know is that either way it's going to be a different world tomorrow...

1 comment:

earthtoholly said...

As well as Obama winning the whole she-bang I am oh so glad that he won the state of Virginia and took it from red to blue! So many of us are elated!

Related Posts with Thumbnails