Sunday, December 14, 2008

Hunky Santa - the perfect Christmas gift...

Lost for present ideas this Christmas?  I was thinking what festive treats I could blog about today and I remembered seeing something suitably yummy at the L.A. Gay Pride Parade in West Hollywood in June this year.
Hunky Santa at WEHO Gay Pride 2008
Here for your delight and delectation this holiday season, a far less traditional Father Christmas (but much more appealing if you ask me), HUNKY SANTA!
Hunky Santa at the West Hollywood Gay Pride 2008
There's no wonder he's smiling so much with that great body (although I love that he's also sucking in his stomach the whole time).
West Hollywood Gay Pride 08 Hunky Santa
So if you are stuck for ideas of what to get me for Christmas this year, a HUNKY SANTA under the Christmas tree wouldn't be the worst thing in the world (I'm sure Charlie wouldn't mind).
WEHO Pride Hunky Santa & the Candy Cane Dancers
Anyway, enjoy this early Christmas gift from me to you...

3 comments:

roentarre said...

So wild and cool. Your blog rocks!

Jason in Hollywood said...

Thanks for the kind words - it's always nice to get some positive feedback!

If you get a chance why not vote for my blog in the Blogger's Choice Awards:

http://bloggerschoiceawards.com/blogs/show/63544

AVCR8TEUR said...

I vote for a hunky Santa too! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails