Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Happy face - puppy then and now...

Just a quick blog entry today to show you what a difference six months can make.

This is our yellow labrador puppy Cooper at eleven weeks old (and one of my favourite photos of him)...
Cutest Labrador pup at 11 weeks old
And this is him six months later, now that he's turned nine months old.
9 month old cooper close up
I think the pictures are quite similar poses so you can see the changes in his face. But ultimately he's still our happy face pup!

Keep on smiling Coop...

3 comments:

Michael Rivers said...

What a cute pictures!! And I love your blog. Glad I found you! Looking forward to following your adventures!

Jason in Hollywood said...

Hey Michael, thanks for the comments and kind words, it's always great to get new visitors to my blog.

E. said...

I drew a picture of your dog as a puppy with pastels. His picture was great :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails