Sunday, March 1, 2009

Hot gods with hot bods for March...

In what has become a bit of a new monthly tradition (thanks to a most welcome Christmas present from my other half, who knows me so well), here's the March installment from the Australian Gods of Football Calendar.
John Williams hot Gods of Football male model
This month the choice is between John Williams from the North Queensland Cowboys and Brett Kelly from the Canberra Raiders.
Brett Kelly hot Gods of Football male model
I think this month we'll go with a maritime theme and see more of John Williams on his yacht, in honour of the Pacific Ocean of course.

Before I go I must wish all my fellow Welsh folk a Happy St. David's Day (or Dydd Gwyl Dewi Sant hapus!), as today is when we celebrate our patron Saint of Wales. I'm thinking of leeks, daffodils and happy thoughts of the green, green grass of home.

And finally as I promised myself in the New Year, today we've been off exploring more of Southern California, this time a fantastic off-leash dog beach in Santa Barbara. 

Sorry to keep you all in suspense, but more on that tomorrow...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails