Sunday, April 5, 2009

Movie costumes and props featured so far on Jason in Hollywood...

As so many of you come to Jason in Hollywood to look at the movie costumes and props that I have photographed at the ArcLight cinemas I thought that I'd make it easy for everyone by summarising the fantastic movie memorabilia I've showcased to date.
Jason with Rorschach and The Comedian Watchmen outfits
So far these are the outfits and props I've been fortunate to see, with relevant links to help you find out more about the movies they appeared in...

Iron Man suit movie costume

HULK
The Incredible Hulk statue at ArcLight Hollywood

Original Joker costume from The Dark Knight movie

Cast costumes from Mamma Mia The Movie

Appaloosa
Appaloosa western movie costumes on display

The Duchess period movie costumes

Original Changeling film costumes

Max Payne film costume

Props and costumes from the movie MILK

Cast costumes from the Twilight movie

Costumes from the movie Doubt

Mickey Rourke's costume from The Wrestler movie

Movie costumes from Revolutionary Road

Original Coraline stop-motion models on display

Watchmen film costumes on displaySilk Spectre II costume from Watchmen movie
Watchmen movie costumes on display
Rorschach and Ozymandius Watchmen movie costumes
I thought you'd enjoy some new photographs of the Watchmen movie costumes, since they have proven to be so popular.

As you can see I've been busy - it's a tough job, but someone has to do it...

4 comments:

AVCr8teur said...

This is neat to have the costumes displayed inside the theater. It really makes the movie experience more realistic.

Jason in Hollywood said...

It makes total sense and just adds to the overall experience -I wish more cinemas did it!

Andreav said...

Hello Jason! I´m writing from Argentina!! Great job!
I would like to see The joker costume..? is the original one? where is it??

Jason in Hollywood said...

The Joker costume was on display temporarily at ArcLight Hollywood but only for the release of the Dark Knight movie.

I assume it's back in thee Warner wardrobe department or even traveling the world!

Related Posts with Thumbnails