Sunday, May 10, 2009

50,000 reasons to keep visiting Jason in Hollywood...

50,000 visitors in the sand
"I'm so excited,
And I just can't hide it,
I'm about to lose control
And I think I like it.
I'm so excited,
And I just can't hide it,
And I know, I know, I know, I know
I know I want you, want you."

I don't think I could have said it better than the Pointer Sisters at my excitement over exceeding 50,000 visitors to Jason in Hollywood, and the good news is I'm not bored yet and I want even more of you out there to discover the delights on offer here.
The Hollywood Sign in Los Angeles
April 2009 visitors were up 14% on last month and number of pages viewed were up 16% (which is amazing considering March was already a bumper month, up almost 100% on February).
Watchmen Nite Owl and Silk Spectre movie costumes
I plan to keep bringing you all the excitement of behind-the-scenes Hollywood from movie costumes and props, like these original Watchmen movie costumes and stunt cars on display from Fast & Furious, to celebrity sightings on my travels. 
Fast & Furious 2009 Subaru WRX STI movie car
Plus the on-going adventures of our adorable yellow Labrador retriever, Cooper, who recently celebrated his first birthday and continues to entertain and amaze us on a daily basis.
One year old yellow Labrador Cooper
I'll make sure to keep my eyes peeled for the best looking billboards around L.A., be they for hunky male models...
Aussiebum hot male model underwear billboard
or the latest movie releases.
Disney's UP movie billboard
I also promise to keep exploring L.A. and the rest of Southern California, from dog-friendly places to other interesting spaces (and one day soon we will make it to wine country).
The Getty Center sculpture garden
All of this will be done with tongue firmly in cheek as life's too short to not have fun and life is always better when the sun is shining.
Jason in Hollywood hulks out
OK, so maybe that's not 50,000 reasons to keep on visiting Jason in Hollywood, but it's a good start wouldn't you say?
Jason escapes the JAWS of death
If you have any ideas about where I should explore next or if there's anything interesting happening in L.A. don't be afraid to drop me a line and let me know, otherwise let's see what our adventures take us next.
Blue sky Labrador Cooper
Until next time, onwards and upwards...

4 comments:

Nanc Twop said...

Congratulations!

and H1stB to Cooper too.

As for new L.A. ideas...
Have you ever done any pics of the 'Wattles' (sp?) mansion. I know its somewhere in a park near Hollywood but I don't know much else.

Jason in Hollywood said...

Thanks for the suggestion - any more people?

The_Brain said...

Congratulations for so many visitors !
It's my first visit, but certainly not my last.

Jason in Hollywood said...

It's always great to welcome new visitors on board - thanks for the feedback!

Related Posts with Thumbnails