Saturday, May 23, 2009

Even dogs have angels...

In my continuing quest to discover where all the angels are in this City of Angels, I came across two new angelic sightings.
PETA Angel for Animals billboard on Beverly Blvd
The first is this arresting billboard from PETA (People for Ethical Treatment of Animals) for animal adoption on Beverly Boulevard.
PETA Angel for Animals billboard
Whilst I don't wholeheartedly agree with the sentiment of the billboard, about never buying a dog (after all we bought our adorable pup Cooper from a respectable Labrador breeder and not some kind of puppy mill), I do applaud the efforts to encourage people to adopt rescue animals.
Grand Lux Cafe Angels at The Beverly Center
Secondly, are two angels to be found at the entrance of the Grand Lux Cafe at The Beverly Center on La Cienega Boulevard.
Grand Lux Cafe entrance Angel
I've driven past these particular angels so many times, they've literally been staring me in face this past year, that I've only recently noticed them.
Grand Lux Cafe entrance Angel
All these sightings after watching the new Tom Hanks Angels & Demons movie this week, is that a coincidence do you think?
Angels and Demons film teaser billboard
Now where are all those other angels lurking in this sprawling city?

My divine quest continues...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails