Monday, May 18, 2009

Jason in Hollywood is all atwitter...

Yes, I've finally succumbed to the temptation and like countless millions joined the free twitter network.
twitter logo
From now on, not only can you find me rambling away here at Jason in Hollywood, but in the future you can get up-to-the-minute musings at the Jason in Hollywood twitter page.
Santa Barbara brown pelican
So in the coming days, weeks and months ahead, expect a few 'tweets' from me on various subjects, no doubt chronicling Cooper's exploits and whenever I've got a hot topic to share quickly.
Blue twitter bird image
In honour of the social network's blue bird logo, I've chosen a brown pelican snapped at Stearns Wharf in Santa Barbara to symbolise the start of my twittering.

Don't delay follow Jason in Hollywood on twitter today...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails