Friday, May 29, 2009

Puppy pictures to make you laugh (or smile at least)...

It's Friday so it must be time for Cooper's comedy caption contest.

He always makes us laugh, so no matter what kind of day you're having, I hope our adorable yellow Labrador Cooper can help brighten your day too.

Blast from the past
8 week old mirror image Cooper

Pup at home
15 week old air vent Cooper

Pup at the beach
Beach pointy eared pup

Pup at play
Bite me pup Cooper

Costume Cooper
The Force is with Yoda pup

Bath-time pup
Can I get out of the bath now pup

Sleepy pup
Big Yawn Pup Cooper

No matter what he's up to, playing at home or at the beach, sleeping or getting up to mischief, or just being too darn cute for words, he always manages to make us smile at the end of the day.

As always, caption suggestions are welcome by email or by simply posting a comment here at Jason in Hollywood. 

Have a great weekend...

P.S. Cooper and I had another celebrity sighting on Wednesday this week, this time Goldeneye Bond girl and X-Men star Famke Janssen out exercising with her french bulldog at Runyon Canyon. She's looking good and every bit the Hollywood star.

1 comment:

Jason in Hollywood said...

Thanks to Labradore.adore for these comments by email:

BLAST FROM THE PAST
"Who is that? Is it me? CUTE, if I do say so
myself."

PUP AT HOME
"Is my TIMEOUT almost over?"

PUP AT THE BEACH
Cooper running on the beach just like Bo Derek, A Perfect '''10'''.

PUP AT PLAY
"My YOGA session is over. It's time to PLAY!"

COSTUME COOPER
"Rocky, Michael Phelps, Cooper sexy dog model......who else can I pretend to be?"

BATHTIME PUP
"DADS.......sure was hopin' for bubbles to bite at this time."

SLEEPY PUP
"I sure am bored when my DADS are gone. I'm going to sleep so I can dream we are all together."

Related Posts with Thumbnails