Wednesday, July 22, 2009

The angels of Universal Studios Hollywood...

Not only can you see fantastic movie costumes and props at Universal Studios Hollywood, but you may even be lucky enough to spot a few angels whilst you're there too.
Cupid angel statue props
I spotted these angelic statues on the backlot Studio Tour in a prop storage area, where they apparently stay until they are needed as set decoration in new movies. Who knows they may be famous angels and have appeared in many Hollywood blockbusters already.
Winged cherub from Universal Citywalk
My second angel sighting of this little winged cherub came as I walked along Universal Citywalk atop one of the vending stalls there.

The other day I was bemoaning the fact that my angel quest in Los Angeles was getting harder, but maybe I just need to keep my eyes open wherever I go.

Ready or not here I come...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails