Sunday, July 26, 2009

Tacky psychic angels...

I figure I'll soon need to start eating my words, as after a bit of a drought in angel sightings, suddenly as if by magic, July is turning into an angel bonanza.
Thoughtful psychic angel
Well maybe that's overstating the truth, but after complaining about a lack of new angel sightings here in L.A. I've been able to snap these four new angels.
Praying psychic angel
I should have known really that after churches and graveyards (which I have to clarify I have not been frequenting, yet!), the next obvious places to spot angels would be psychic shops. And lets face it, there seems to be a psychic store on every corner in L.A.
Psychic shop window angel
I found these little beauties (and I use that word firmly with tongue in cheek) walking past a local psychic shop with Cooper, on the corner of Santa Monica and La Cienega Boulevard.
Golden psychic angel
I suppose there's no accounting for taste, but then beggars can't be choosers.

Hopefully one day soon I'll spot some really inspirational angel imagery to share with you, until then...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails