Saturday, August 22, 2009

Let the quest for angels begin anew...

Can you believe, just two days after my round-up of angel sightings in L.A. so far, I discover two more to add to my heavenly flock.
Ornate building angels on Melrose Avenue
First up are some more angels on Melrose Avenue. These winged beauties appear to be playfully piping their horns on top of this rather gaudy, yet interesting, ornamental window surround.
Melrose Avenue angels
My other angel spotting was on Santa Monica Blvd in the shop window for a holistic health shop, another Chiropractic Angel symbol.
Holistic healthcare angel on Santa Monica Blvd
This one is a bit more buff looking than the last, must have something to do with being in the heart of West Hollywood.

Let the search for angels continue...

P.S. My handy-size camera is back from the repair shop, so hopefully no more blurred 'shaky-cam' pictures - there'll be no stopping me now.

P.S. again - Hoorah, the fabulousness that is Project Runway is back on TV.

As Heidi Klum would say, "Auf Wiedersehen..."

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails