Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Let's celebrate 100,000 visitors and look to the future...

I'm thrilled to let you all know that Jason in Hollywood has now exceeded its 100,000th visitor - how fantastic is that!

Cooper overlooking L.A. from Runyon Canyon
Smiley Cooper overlooking LA
I hope you've enjoyed my last year and a half of adventures here in L.A., I certainly have, but rather than dwell on the past I'd rather celebrate the achievement and look to the future.

The past was about getting settled into our new 'home away from home' and exploring L.A.'s famous landmarks and sights, whilst I think the next couple of months will be about exploring further afield, starting with a Californian adventure up the West Coast to San Francisco (with a few stops along the way).

View of Downtown L.A. on a relatively clear summer's day
Los Angeles sprawl in summer
But however you found your way to my blog, why not take the time to check out some of the delights on offer here at Jason in Hollywood:
View of the L.A. basin from The Getty Center
View of LA from The Getty Center
And that's just the tip of the iceberg, you can also check out my new dedicated Hollywood Movie Costumes and Props blog which is doing well, with over 5,000 visitors already since its launch.

I've even added a new PayPal Donate button, just in case anyone likes my blog enough to help support my blogging endeavours (and help me become a dotcom millionaire, I say with tongue firmly in cheek).

Anyway thank you for visiting and I hope to see you again soon...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails