Thursday, October 1, 2009

Hot gods with hot bods for October...

Another month and another calendar pin-up choice to make, but this time it's not so tough.
Beau Ryan hot male football god
I'll gladly take buff Beau Ryan of Wests Tigers over his beefy counterpart Luke Grant from the 5th Sydney Rabbitohs any day.
Hot God of Football Luke Grant
Even though Luke joins his teammate, Shannon Hegarty, from the month of July in the Gods of Football calendar, Beau just has to take home the trophy and place of honour on my wall this month.
Hot male Clavin Klein underwear billboard
As a special bonus for October, just in case you missed the round-up of September's billboards around L.A., here are two hot male model billboards for you to also enjoy.
Sexy Armani Exchange male model billboard
I'm glad to say that someone must like what I'm doing as visitors to Jason in Hollywood were up 16.3% in September (and that's with one less day) and the number of pages viewed was up 13.5%.

If you like what you see don't forget to add me to your iGoogle page, follow my blog, stumble and digg my blog entries or just send me some feedback, either by posting a comment or by email.

Here's to another strong month in October...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails