Sunday, November 1, 2009

Hot gods with hot bods for November...

Two more buff treats for you this month from the Australian Gods of Football charity calendar.
Hot Football God Dene Halatau
For November I think tattooed Dene Halatau of West Tigers will be gracing my wall.

My other choice was Nick Youngquest of the Canterbury Bulldogs. Only one more month of Football God goodness to go after this, so fingers crossed they produce another calendar for next year.
Hot Football God Nick Youngquest
In other news Jason in Hollywood reached a major milestone in October surpassing 10,000 visitors for the month, with unique visitors up a massive 32% and the number of pages viewed up 28% overall.
West Hollywood Halloween heroes 2009
I'm still sifting through all the photos from West Hollywood's Halloween Carnaval last night, so I'll leave you now with a taste of things to come...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails