Friday, December 11, 2009

Cooper lights up Christmas...

It had to happen. Cooper just couldn't help but get involved and I just couldn't help but make him look fabulous for the holidays.
Festive halo Cooper
How amazing does he look tangled up in these Christmas lights, with a multi-coloured festive halo. What a sweet angel.
Cooper Christmas lights
Bless him for letting his dad do this to him. But don't worry, he got plenty of treats for his participation.
Cooper lights up Christmas
You couldn't ask for a cuter pup and I can't wait to celebrate our second Christmas with him. I promise no more lights, but can't guarantee that Cooper won't be sporting a Santa hat or reindeer antlers on Christmas Day. Sorry pup!
Festive Cooper tangled up
I'm sure he won't mind when he sees all his presents...

1 comment:

SGR said...

Woof! SURE!!!! Just want to wish you and your family Happy Holidays. I just posted my last post for the year. We are going on a long Holiday break. Lots of Golden Holiday Woofs, Sugar

Related Posts with Thumbnails