Thursday, December 3, 2009

Deck the Hills, Beverly Hills that is...

'Deck the Hills' indeed.
I love this festive take on 'Deck the Halls with boughs of holly' that Beverly Hills have used to decorate the streets of their fair city for the Holidays.
These colourful banner designs that line the streets really help to reinforce the perception of Beverly Hill's luxury retail, style and sophistication this holiday season.
I think they make a great addition to the L.A. skyline and from what I can remember they seem far superior to the Christmas banners from last year.
Now I'm inspired to go out and do some shopping and drink some champagne. All I need now is the money to live the millionaire Rodeo Drive lifestyle.
Donations anyone? Perchance an early Christmas present?

One can always hope...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails