Monday, January 25, 2010

Does the Tooth Fairy count as an angel sighting...?

I know that technically speaking the mythical Tooth Fairy may not be an actual angel, but as people familiar with my Angel Quest around the affectionately titled City of Angels will know, I look for any angelic imagery on the streets of L.A. and a guy with a pair of feathered wings on his back looks like an angel to me.
Tooth Fairy movie billboard
This is a advertising billboard for Dwayne Johnson's new Tooth Fairy comedy and it's the second movie billboard this month to feature an impressive set of wings. The first was the fantastic billboard for the not so marvelous movie Legion.
Tooth Fairy film poster
Anyway, now that the rain has started to subside here in Los Angeles I shall keep my eyes open on my travels for more 'official' angel sightings.

Onwards and upwards...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails