Thursday, March 11, 2010

These boots are made for walking...

Certainly these days aside from driving all over L.A. I'm probably one of those few people who does actually walk to places here, be it around my local West Hollywood neighbourhood or for a longer hike up Runyon Canyon.
Nancy Sinatra Boots Hollywood mural
On my travels I always keep my eyes open for interesting sights and as L.A. does seem to have an abundance of street art on building walls, I couldn't help but share this fun mural I spotted the other day in Hollywood when I went to snap some photos of the build-up for the Oscar Ceremony.
Nancy Sinatra Boots album cover
Here's the inspiration for the mural, the original album artwork for Nancy Sinatra's 1966 debut 'Boots' studio album.

You have to admit it makes this parking lot on Highland Avenue a tad more interesting.

Now, start walking...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails