Thursday, April 15, 2010

On the Red Carpet in Hollywood...

Yesterday I found myself rushing about along Hollywood Boulevard on my way to the El Capitan Theatre to take some pictures of the wonderful costumes and props they have on display there for Tim Burton's 'Alice in Wonderland' movie.
On the Red Carpet hosts
On my travels I passed the hosts of 'On the Red Carpet', the online entertainment news website and now a weekly television show on KABC-TV in L.A.

On the Red Carpet hosts Rachel Smith and Chris Balish
On the Red Carpet hosts Rachel Smith and Chris Balish
The two hosts were filming outside The Kodak Theatre where the Oscars are held each year.
On the Red Carpet show filming
Rachel Smith, former Miss USA 2007, and Chris Balish, an Emmy Award-Winning broadcast journalist were practicing their lines on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.
On the Red Carpet Kodak Theatre filming
Obviously I couldn't resist taking a few snaps of the show's presenters like the other passersby (even though at the time I didn't know who they were). I have to say that if Rachel Smith's dress was any shorter they'd need to have shot her from the waist up.
On the Red Carpet hosts filming
And speaking of red carpets, here's another A-List Hollywood actor sighting, this time in wax at Madame Tussauds a few minutes more walk up Hollywood Boulevard. I couldn't resist taking a picture of everyone's favourite X-Man, Hugh Jackman as 'Wolverine'.

Madame Tussauds Hugh Jackman
'Wolverine' wax figure
Hugh Jackman Wolverine Madame Tussauds Hollywood wax figure
And finally don't worry if you enjoyed my coverage of The Huntington Botanical Gardens yesterday, there'll be more from my visit there in the days to come...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails