Monday, May 3, 2010

Living the American Dream in Los Angeles...

Inspired by the success of Cooper's beach adventures to music the other day I couldn't resist creating another slideshow of some of my favourite images from around L.A.


Once again the fantastic song is by our friend and Cooper's, Barry Goold, and is called 'My American Dream' and is available on iTunes.


I'm kind of living 'My American Dream' at the moment here in sunny California, so enjoy these images of famous landmarks and interesting places like The Getty, Griffith Observatory, LACMA, Hollywood Bowl, La Brea Tar Pits, Beverly Hills, Venice Beach, Santa Monica, Malibu and more, plus the beautiful blue skies and stunning sunsets.

I'll be back soon with more sights and sounds from around L.A...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails