Friday, June 4, 2010

Behind-the-scenes of The A-Team movie premiere in L.A...

Sometimes I have to pinch myself when I'm walking down the street and see a film crew shooting a new movie or when I'm in Hollywood and I see them rolling out the red carpet for a movie premiere here in L.A.
A-Team movie premiere at Grauman's Chinese Theatre
Yesterday was the turn of the movie remake of 80's TV series The A-Team, where the legendary Hannibal, B.A., Face and Murdock could go into a shed filled with some packing crates and a few nails and come out with an armoured tank or rocket launcher five minutes later.
A-Team movie red carpet set-up
Here's a glimpse behind-the-scenes of The A-Team movie premiere set-up outside Grauman's Chinese Theatre along Hollywood Boulevard.
A-Team movie premiere set-up Los Angeles
We have international film premieres in London's Leicester Square too, but there's something about the glamour of Hollywoodland and that brilliant blue sky, rather than the unpredictable British weather, that makes these feel even more authentic.
A-Team film billboard
These photos were taken in the morning before the event and one thing I do know is that these premieres play havoc with traffic in Hollywood for hours, regardless of the spectacle happening along Hollywood Boulevard.
A-Team movie premiere set-up Hollywood
As B.A. Baracus would say, 'I pity the fool' who tries to get between me and a chance to take more of these behind-the-scenes pictures for your enjoyment.

Come back soon to see what other treats I have in store for you all...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails