Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Dark angel of rock...

I'm always on the look out for new angel sightings, so imagine my surprise when I saw a winged Ozzy Osbourne on posters around the City of Angels for his new album 'Scream'.
Dark Angel Ozzy Osbourne
This winged 'Prince of Darkness' is far from angelic, but is still a welcome addition to my Angel Quest on the streets of L.A.
Ozzy poster Rainbow Bar and Grill
The posters were spotted along Sunset Boulevard on the walls of notable Strip hotspots Whisky A Go Go and the Rainbow Bar & Grill.
Ozzy Osbourne Scream album poster
Speaking of the Osbournes (and rainbows), not that she's an angel herself, but Ozzy's wife Sharon and his daughter Kelly did show their support for the Gay community at L.A.'s 40th Annual Pride celebrations when they were Parade Grand Marshals.
Sharon Osbourne LA Pride June 2010
Anyway I'll keep my eyes open for more angel sightings in the future...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails