Thursday, November 4, 2010

Artistic graffiti and tattoo angels...

Melrose Avenue and its surrounding streets seem to be a real mecca for street art and this graffiti dark angel on Fuller Avenue is just one such example. It also makes a great addition to my collection of angel imagery in this City of Angels.
Graffiti dark angel
Be sure to check out some of the other angel imagery to be found along Melrose Avenue and this other angel wall mural I discovered recently.
Muscle tattoo angel
Meanwhile, in addition to street art I also spied this great skin art on one of the patrons at The Abbey in West Hollywood. I couldn't resist taking a picture, especially as the angel's wings contour perfectly to his muscular shoulder. The tattoo is actually in memory of his brother who sadly died.
Dark graffiti angel Fuller Avenue
I wonder where my next angel sighting will be and what form it will take. Only time will tell...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails