Saturday, November 13, 2010

Start spreading the news New York...

Not that I need an excuse to visit New York City, but a good friend of mine is traveling back from South America and stopping off in the Big Apple before heading back to the U.K., so I thought it would be the perfect opportunity to hop on a plane for some seasonal shopping, cocktails and sightseeing.
New York City
Check out these photos from my last excursion to New York in 2008. On our return from New York last time we picked up our new eight week old Labrador Cooper, two and half years later and he's still our bundle of joy, but significantly bigger.
New York Chrysler Building view
Hopefully we'll have time to take in a Broadway show too, although I don't think I'm quite prepared for the weather, considering L.A. is still hot and sunny at the moment. Somehow I don't think I'll be wearing shorts.Bustling New York streets
Hopefully it'll be great fun and I'm sure I'll have lots of anecdotes to share upon my return...

Related Posts with Thumbnails