Thursday, January 27, 2011

Amused by London Underground's iPad poster...

Not only am I slowly getting used once again to the cold and dreary U.K. weather, but I'm also reacclimating to riding London's underground system (that is, when engineering works in preparation for the 2012 Olympics are not disrupting services).
iPad twitter London tube poster
Today though, I couldn't help but smile to myself when I saw this tube poster for Apple's iPad. It's an ad featuring the twitter app and a status update that reads "The sun's out but it's raining! How is that even possible?"
Apple iPad underground poster
Oh, how I laughed. What the tweet should read is "Where's the sun? And what's with this freezing cold wind and sleet?"

Is that under 140 characters?

Let's hope we see some sun before we fly back to Los Angeles, as the weather at the moment makes for terrible photography and sight-seeing conditions...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails