Sunday, February 20, 2011

28 days to go until the LA Marathon...

Let the countdown begin.

My first ever marathon is only 28 days away now and it's like waiting for Christmas.
LA Marathon 2011 course map
Here's the Stadium to Sea course map which looks like such an exciting 26.2 miles taking in a lot of L.A's most famous streets and landmarks.

To get us in the mood, next weekend myself and my fellow T2: Team To End Aids runners will have our final 23-mile training run. I'm hoping for a nice cool, clear day like this morning and no rain.
Jason running to end AIDS
I've now raised almost $2,400 for AIDS Project Los Angeles through generous donations from friends and family (and a Gay R Us comedy night which had a surprise guest appearance from comedienne Sarah Silverman) and there's still time if you want to show your support for this great charity and contribute today.

Wish me luck on March 20, 2011...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails