Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Marble Arch's spectacular Horse Head sculpture...

The last time I was in London I became enamoured with this gigantic Horse Head at Marble Arch and so when the sun came out briefly yesterday, I couldn't resist capturing a few more images of this spectacular sculpture.

Horse Head sculpture by Nic Fiddian-Green
Horse Head sculpture London
Nic Fiddian-Green's impressive sculpture seems to have weathered a bit since my last visit, which only adds to its intrigue.
Horse Head sculpture Marble Arch
I'm not a horse lover, but there's something captivating about this massive public work of art. There's a sadness and almost a haunted quality to it too.
Nic Fiddian-Green Horse Head
It certainly makes for a great talking point and photo opportunity and looks great in the light of London's waning winter sun.

Sadly it doesn't look like the sun is coming out to play today though...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails