Wednesday, July 20, 2011

An awesome time at the Captain America Movie Premiere...

If there's one word I've added to my vocabulary since I've been in America it's 'AWESOME'. I had an awesome time at the World Premiere for Captain America: The First Avenger at the El Capitan Theatre in Hollywood.

Walking the Stars and Stripes 'Red' Carpet
Captain America Premiere stars and stripes carpet
I was lucky enough to attend with the likes of Chris Evans (the titular Captain America), Dominic Cooper ('Howard Stark', Iron Man's father), Samuel L. Jackson ('Nick Fury'), Neal McDonough ('Dum Dum Dugan') and I almost quite literally bumped into Vanessa Hudgens after the movie.

Chris Evans busy being interviewed
at the Captain America World Premiere
Chris Evans Captain America World Premiere
The experience was a bit of a whirlwind really, especially with the crowds of fans, TV and press people, and I'm sure I walked past many more celebrities, but I was just so excited to be there.

Jason with friends on the 'Red' carpet
Jason at Captain America World Premiere
The movie is amazing and a brilliant addition to the Marvel movie universe. Lots of action, great performances, cool special effects and most of all an engaging origin story. And do I even have to say, Chris Evans. He makes a fantastic Captain America.

Star-spangled Jason in Hollywood
Jason at Captain America World Premiere
Captain America: The First Avenger has really whet my appetite for The Avengers next year. Just make sure you hang around until after the credits as you won't be disappointed.
Captain America World Premiere shield
Without a doubt, 'Make Mine Marvel'...

2 comments:

gonzo7768 said...

Is that you behind Chris Evans on Perez Hilton? How'd you get so close?

Jason in Hollywood said...

Not me on Perez Hilton, but I was very close to Chris Evans (hot flush) - it was the premiere after all :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails