Wednesday, October 26, 2011

I'll run the L.A. Rock'n'Roll Half Marathon as Wonder Woman if I get enough people to sponsor me...

If I can get enough people to sponsor me by this Sunday, then I'll run the 13.1 mile L.A. Rock 'n' Roll Half Marathon as Wonder Woman. Now there's an incentive to donate right?
Wonder Woman Jason Bay to Breakers 2011
All proceeds will go to the essential work done by AIDS Project Los Angeles and that's why I'm training with T2: Team to End AIDS for my second L.A. Marathon next March.

I've been suffering from a cold this week and it's not easy to run in costume, as I discovered at the 12k Bay to Breakers this May, but if you DONATE TODAY then I'll transform myself into the DC Comics glamazon for the half marathon this weekend.

It's for such a worthy cause and it is Halloween after all, so how can you resist me making a fool of myself for your pleasure...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails