Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Let the countdown begin for the 2012 L.A. Marathon...

Oops I did it again. I signed up to run another marathon next March 2012.

I've decided to train again with the wonderful folks at T2: Team to End AIDS and raise money for AIDS Project Los Angeles.

Training in Griffith Park
Jason Team to End Aids
Training kicks off on October 22, 2011 in Griffith Park when it'll be a return to early Saturday mornings for five months.

Last time I was totally overwhelmed by the generosity of family, friends and my blog visitors in the support they showed for my fundraising endeavours and they helped raise $2,800 towards this worthy cause.

Once again I'm asking for your support. If you can donate $5, a $1 for every mile ($26.2) or even more, every cent will be appreciated. PLEASE DONATE TODAY.

Running the L.A. Marathon 2011 in torrential conditions
Jason running LA Marathon 2011
In March I finished my first ever marathon in under four hours, which was an amazing result. This time I really want to beat that goal by being even faster.

Let's hope the rain stays away this time...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails