Saturday, January 7, 2012

14 miles and an ice-bath...

So what did you do this morning? By 9am I'd run 14 miles and have just endured my first ice-bath of the training season.
14 mile running certificate
Why would I do something so foolish you ask, well I'm raising money for AIDS Project L.A. by running the L.A. Marathon on March 18, 2012.

I've now raised over $1,250 for the essential charity which provides food, shelter, medicines and services to hundreds of people and their families affected by HIV/AIDS.
Legs in ice bath
Once again I've been overwhelmed by the generosity of friends and family, and you can help too by DONATING TODAY.

I'm feeling quite sleepy now after running more than a half marathon, so I think I'll be taking it easy the rest of the day...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails