Sunday, February 19, 2012

Star Wars Episode I poster immortalised in Lego...

Last night I popped along to ArcLight Hollywood to watch a movie (This Means War) and spied this cool mural poster for Star Wars: Episode I made entirely out of Lego pieces.
Lego Star Wars Darth Maul posterIt's pretty cool to see Darth Maul immortalized in Lego and apparently it took about 28,416 bricks (and surely countless hours) to make this particular display.
Star Wars Episode I 3D billboard
It's all to promote The Phantom Menace back on the big screen again, this time in 3D. Personally I was disappointed the first time around, so I've save my money.
Star Wars Episode I Lego mural
It's still a pretty cool mural though, maybe I should try making one myself, after all as Jedi master Yoda would say "Do or do not... there is no try"...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails