Sunday, March 11, 2012

The final countdown to my second L.A. Marathon...

Just one more week to go and it's showtime. How exciting.
LA Marathon road sign
After all these hard months of training and injury it's almost time to run the 26.2 miles from Dodger Stadium to the sea (or ocean) in Santa Monica.

It's been a fun journey and I've raised over $2,500 for AIDS Project L.A., so it's already a success story.

Here's also a fun fact. If you Google LA Marathon for IMAGES you'll see photos of me running on the first page - how cool is that!

Let's hope next Sunday I can set another Personal Best and beat my 3:58:13 time from 2011's L.A. marathon.
LA Marathon street sign
I'm praying for good running weather, nice and cool, with no rain.

Let the countdown begin...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails