Thursday, April 12, 2012

Avengers assemble at The Avengers World premiere...

Wow, what a fantastic night. First I have to say that you have to go see The Avengers movie - it's astonishing, astounding, amazing and AWESOME!!!

Chris Hemsworth aka Thor at The Avengers World Premiere
Chris Hemsworth Avengers Premiere
As you can see, I had the very good fortune and pleasure to attend The Avengers World Premiere in Hollywood and it exceeded my expectations on every level.
Avengers Movie World Premiere
I may not have been in the main El Capitan Theatre, but whist waiting in line for our tickets for the overspill at Grauman's Chinese Theatre I was able to snap some cool photos on my phone of the hunky Chris Hemsworth (Thor), dreamy Chris Evans (Captain America) and rugged Jeremy Renner (Hawkeye).

Chris Evans aka Captain America at The Avengers World Premiere
Chris Evans Avengers World Premiere
All the stars of the movie were in attendance and even though I wasn't able the capture them all on camera I did see Clark Gregg (S.H.I.E.L.D. Agent Coulson), plus Robert Downey Jr. arrive in his sports car flanked by S.H.I.E.L.D. cars and copious amounts of security.
Giant Avengers movie billboard
We even had a celebrity encounter in the Hollywood & Highland Center parking structure on our way to the premier, where we drove past Dancing with the Stars professional dancer Karina Smirnoff looking amazing in a sexy gold dress.

Jeremy Renner aka Hawkeye at The Avengers World Premiere
Jeremy Renner Avengers Premiere
After the rain overnight everyone had prepared for inclement weather, so the red carpet was covered with a canopy, but fortunately the rain stayed away.
Avengers Premiere El Capitan Theatre
The movie itself is an amazing comic book action movie, with fantastic characterisation, a cool story, great dialogue and some really funny moments which made me and the audience laugh out loud on many occasions. It's really fantastic entertainment and fanboys will love all the nods to continuity and comic lore.
Avengers World Premiere Hollywood
I'm a huge Marvel Comics fan and I love the Avengers comic and I was really impressed with this first cinematic outing of Earth's Mightiest Heroes.

S.H.I.E.L.D. cars help Robert Downey Jr. arrive in style
Shield car Avengers movie premiere
There's more than few surprises in the movie which is really refreshing and just make sure you stick around until after the end credits for a real tease for future Avengers movies.
Avengers movie billboard
Did I mention how cool I thought the movie was? If you thought The Hunger Games was good (and I did), just wait until you see The Avengers on the big screen (and in 3D even).


Outstanding...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails