Saturday, May 5, 2012

Harvey's Angel along Beverly Boulevard...

There was a time I was absolutely obsessed with hunting down all the angelic imagery in this City of Angels for my blog, but then I took a chill pill and relaxed. That doesn't mean I don't get excited whenever I spot an impressive angel statue, sculpture or sign around the streets of L.A. though.

Harveys Art Deco angel Beverly
Take for example this Art Deco-inspired golden angel standing guard outside Harvey's on Beverly Boulevard, a store that specializes in modernist and Tropical Rattan furniture, plus eclectic antiques too.
Harveys angel Beverly
I think it's a fine angel sighting and certainly caught my eagle eye when driving by. I wonder if it was from some movie set?

Be sure to check out more of my angel sightings around L.A. and stick around for more interesting sights from my travels...

2 comments:

Naiyana said...

Hello Jason,

Found you blog while I was searching for the searching for angels...I unfortunately have not taken a chill pill... :( The obsession continues...

Not sure if you found this one yet...

http://www.bodhitree.com/gallery/Angels

Best of luck and happy hunting :)

Jeff Nadonza said...

If you ever go to Hoover Dam in Arizona, you will see two Angels. Huge and green. May want to google it to see them.

Related Posts with Thumbnails