Sunday, December 30, 2012

Another 12 miles in the rain, just like old times...

Yesterday I started the training for my third L.A. Marathon and it was just like a trip down memory lane as the heavens opened to drench us just like in the 2011 L.A. Marathon.

Rain-soaked T2 runners after 12 soggy miles
Rain-soaked T2 runners
After a few weeks off to recover from the Honolulu Marathon I'm back training with my T2: Team to End AIDS running mates in Griffith Park and the surrounding area (that's me in the dripping yellow Honolulu Finishers t-shirt), and raising money for AIDS Project L.A.

A very rainy L.A. Marathon 2011
L.A. Marathon 2011 torrential rain
Let's hope that we get all the rain out of the way during training season and that March 17, 2013 will be perfect marathon day conditions...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails