Saturday, December 22, 2012

Naughty and Nice Hawaiian sand Santa and festive sand sculptures...

Are you feeling festive yet? I'm feeling so much more in the Christmas spirit now that I've recovered these great festive photos from my trip to Hawaii after my laptop totally died on me there (hence my blog absence of late).

Sand Santa sculpture Sheraton Waikiki Honolulu
Yes a few hundred dollars later and it looks like I'm back on track and ready to enjoy the holiday festivities.
Sand Santa sculpture Sheraton Waikiki
Sand Santa sculpture
Hawaiian Sand Santa sculpture
When I was staying at the Sheraton Waikiki Hotel for my first ever Honolulu Marathon
I spied these fantastic festive sand sculptures, which have a lovely Hawaiian feel to them.
Festive Hawaiian Christmas Tree sand sculpture
The large 'Nice and Naughty' sand Santa was on display outside the hotel entrance, whilst this other wonderful Christmas Tree sculpture with the kids opening their presents was inside the hotel's foyer.
Festive Hawaiian sand sculpture
Festive Hawaiian sand sculpture
Festive Hawaiian sand sculpture
I think you'll agree that they are pretty spectacular, although hard to imagine they are created from sand, and a great way to start looking forward to Christmas Day, which is only three more sleeps away.
Festive sand sculpture Sheraton Waikiki Hotel Honolulu
Let's hope we all get some pressies under our trees on Tuesday and that they are not just made of sand.

Tick-tock...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails