Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Super Cooper to the rescue...

To help lift my spirits nearing Mile 15 of the L.A. Marathon, my significant other Charlie had planned a little surprise for me with the help of our super Yellow Labrador Cooper. Unfortunately Cooper is not a fan of costumes, never has been, never will be (I think his face says it all, he was not amused).

Here he comes to save the day
Superhero Labrador Cooper
Apparently our almost 5-year-old pup refused to move when he had the outfit on and so when he was there to greet me outside Fire Station #7 in West Hollywood, he was sans costume, but still a heroic sight.

Like a true diva he refused to step outside in an ensemble he disapproved of, but the pictures still did the job of making me smile after the race.

Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No, it's Super Cooper!
Labrador Cooper superhero costume
And if you like this superhero costume on our boy, be sure to check out his doggie Halloween costume from a few years ago.

Regardless of how he looked on the day, he'll always be my hero...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails