Monday, December 1, 2014

Help end AIDS by donating to my 2015 London Marathon fundraising for Terrence Higgins Trust...

Today is WORLD AIDS DAY, and what better day to kick off my newest challenge to help end HIV/AIDS. On April 26 next year I'll be running the 2015 London Marathon to help raise essential funds for the Terrence Higgins Trust in the U.K.

Terrence Higgins Trust London Marathon charity runner
Over the last six years I've raised over $20,000 for the L.A. based charity, AIDS Project Los Angeles, and now I'm helping my friends across the pond in my home country to raise as much as I can to help those in need with essential services and vital support.
Getting hot and sweaty Terrence Higgins Trust 2015 London Marathon
Almost 100,000 people are living in Britain with HIV, with 22% of them unaware that they have it. The Terrence Higgins Trust has spent years providing services testing and treating sexually transmitted diseases, distributing free condoms to help ensure safe sex, providing counselling and helplines with vital information, advice and support for those who need it most.

This November I ran the 2014 New York Marathon 
to raise money for HIV/AIDS
Running 2014 New York Marathon
There's still such a stigma surrounding HIV/AIDS, so I'm proud to continue to keep running, raising awareness and fundraising to help people affected by this disease.

This will be my eleventh marathon and my first ever London Marathon, something I've dreamed of running since watching on TV as a child, so please help keep me motivated through training season by making a donation, however large or small, to this worthy cause. DONATE TODAY!
2015 London Marathon Terrence Higgins Trust charity runner
I've already raised £725, but today is a great day to show your support and do something positive, because only together can we help end AIDS...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails