Monday, April 13, 2015

Latest superhero and fairytale costume exhibits around L.A....

I feel like I'm forever saying how there's been a lack of movie exhibits around L.A., and then I pinch myself and realize how lucky I am to see all these amazing items that help bring my favorite movies to life on the big screen up close, like these Avengers: Age of Ultron film costumes and prop and fairytale Cinderella gowns.

Avengers: Age of Ultron movie costume and props exhibit 
at ArcLight cinemas
Avengers Age of Ultron costume prop exhibit
Tonight may be the World Premiere of the highly-anticpated Avengers sequel in L.A., but I've been busy the past few days touring ArcLight cinema locations in Hollywood, Pasadena and Sherman Oaks to see and photograph all these cool superhero costumes from the Marvel movie.
Avengers Age of Ultron costume prop exhibit
If you're a fan of the Marvel comic books and films like me, then you'll love checking out all these Captain America, Hawkeye, Thor, Black Widow and Nick Fury costumes from Avengers: Age of Ultron on display in more detail.
Avengers Age of Ultron costume prop exhibit
If the world of superheroes isn't your thing, then maybe you'll enjoy these costumes and amazing gowns from Disney's live-action Cinderella movie.

Original Cinderella movie costumes 
at the El Capitan Theatre in Hollywood
Lily James Cinderella movie ball gown
In addition to a display at the ArcLight Sherman Oaks in February, the El Capitan Theatre in Hollywood also had a wonderful exhibit featuring costumes worn by the entire lead cast when I saw the film on March 17, 2015.
Original Cinderella film costumes
I'm off to London soon to run the marathon, so I'm glad that I got the chance to see all the Avengers movie costumes before I went and can't wait to see the movie and what other film exhibit delights await me on my return.

Hooray for Hollywood...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails